Are there any bills fans here?

chaps

I'm going to be listening on the radio. Although it's my job to listen, I do hope they make it. They sure have sucked for a while now.

Can't watch on TV? What's your job?

But yeah they have sucked for a really long time. It's buffalo we are going to be better next year. But its not like anyone is going to be able to beat the patriots with out a miracle. .

I'm going to be listening on the radio. Although it's my job to listen, I do hope they make it. They sure have sucked for a while now.

Can't watch on TV? What's your job?

But yeah they have sucked for a really long time. It's buffalo we are going to be better next year. But its not like anyone is going to be able to beat the patriots with out a miracle. .

I'm a board operator at a media group. I have to board op all of the Bills games, so I'll be listening. There are TVs at the station, but I've gotta study for a final I have tomorrow.

I'm a board operator at a media group. I have to board op all of the Bills games, so I'll be listening. There are TVs at the station, but I've gotta study for a final I have tomorrow.

Thats awesome dude. Good luck on your exams!

I'm a Browns fan but I feel exactly the same way as you! Very nerve wracking but it should be a hell of a game.

To be honest as much as I am excited for this game I really can't say I hate the browns in any way. They aren't a huge superstar team. Just some dudes who love to play football. They are on the same level as the bills and I think its gonna be a good ole fashion battle in the snow!

Thats awesome dude. Good luck on your exams!

I'm a Browns fan but I feel exactly the same way as you! Very nerve wracking but it should be a hell of a game.

To be honest as much as I am excited for this game I really can't say I hate the browns in any way. They aren't a huge superstar team. Just some dudes who love to play football. They are on the same level as the bills and I think its gonna be a good ole fashion battle in the snow!

I loved Thurman Thomas when I was growing up. I always wanted the Bills to win those Super Bowls.

It's all about the underdogs. As long as the Browns aren't affected, I'm definitely pulling for the Bills to get in.

After listening for a bit, I decided I had to turn on the TV. hahaha. It's pretty ridiculous how much snow there is on the field.

I know, it makes me mad that they will only have super bowls in warm cities. They should just rotate and have a super bowl played in every stadium. Cause this is how football should be!