FS: TGA Am Slang half black/half green ENDS TODAY

psychoriley

did S1D fuck up your order for 2 Brand New - Devil and god and 2 Joe Strummer - RSD releases and Leatherface/Yesterday's Rising split or do you just like to try to hide the fact that you flip records?

Do I need to defend myself....I sell what I want to sell. And if it matters. Brand New sold, cuz I got a black and a blu N white copy. Joe strummers, bought them then Epitaph decided to post red and orange copies, so yeah I bought those and Flipped the others....Leatherface split bought a copy, then got one that came with the screen print poster......So yeah go fuck yourself, would you like to see pictures of the same records sold in different colors that I'm keeping for myself.....and even if I wasn't what's it matter to you. Is this a communist board.....I don't know how many records I have just given away or hook people up with @ cost...I buy so mant F-N records yeah I'm gonna sell what ever I want to keep buying. My vinyl habit is way more than I can afford, so yeah I'm gonna switch shit out. Did I buy 2 copies of VC American slang to?.....why yes I did. To trade or sell later, originally YES I DID.....till a buddy of mine who hooked me up with some cool shit missed all the LTD pre orders.....So it's his now, yes at cost. If he didn't need it would you see it for sale or trade sometime YES YOU WOULD. ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?

OH and guess what.....You will be seeing me flip more records.....WHY? For the Money you ask? NO....for the Vinyl. I LOVE records. I first starting buying records 20 years ago. It's a addiction that has come and gone and is back again....and I can't stand seeing all kinds of shit go by and me not get. There is NO way I can afford all that is for sale, not even with selling some things. BUT I have a choice to buy NO records just to have to pay high prices later to get them or sell a few records to buy a few records. Pretty simple. WHY....because I'm on a new budget......I just had my baby daughter 7 weeks ago. I have only a few dollars extra to buy records with...... I have my paypal account to buy records with. If I have no money in my paypal....I buy no records. When It gets low....well your going to see something for sale. It's do it this way or just watch everything just go by me and wish I could be getting it. What would you do? Not buy any more records? Well not exactly an option for me......here is me about 7 weeks ago.....Sorry If you guys hate on me for this, I just want to be able to keep buying records.......please don't take it personal.

[image]

[image]

I can agree w/ Nocontrol I don't see the big deal as long as you are just buying more records.

it's so funny to see some people's moral standards on here it's ok to flip a blink 182 LP but become fuckin team serious when people flip something they like. besides chances are unless it's crazy rare like converge/axe to fall/100 the price will drop dramatically after the ebay retards got their fix and then you can get it for close to retail.

Yeah I'm the same asshole flipper that put up the 1st Ragan/anderson family split on ebay. I bought 28 copies of that record! Kept 4 myself 1 each color....22 copies went out to fellow VC board members at cost..... And picked up 5 copies of the BYO box set, but only have one left....because I sold the other 4....for 12.50, my cost. And have sent records out internationally for records that can only be sold in US & Canada, And picked up RSD releases for a few people......Yeah because I'm a greedy flipper......I'm the guy that offers people that I'll check local Hot Topics and see if they have this or that when they have there 50 off 50 deals, yeah because I'm a greedy flipper..... Why knock someone if you know nothing about them......

My point is, I'm not just some asshole selling records to make a shit load of cash. I will always help someone out with something I can get for them....I just want to keep buying records. As before sorry for anyone offended, Not like I'm throwing shit up on ebay at some retarded price Buy it now $999....I will be buying 2 copies of things sometimes, and only because I'd like to get the next record coming out.....You can't tell me some other people don't do that. No reason to hate

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!