attention Fucked Up collectors! I need your help!

Ok, so my friend found this among his collection... and I guess he'd just never looked to closely at this particular 7" before, but he just noticed that his dangerous fumes 7" has the teenage problems 7" printed on the inside of the sleeve. We are trying to figure out how many of these were pressed, how rare it is, the story behind it, etc... Pretty much any knowledge you've got on this release. I myself have like 3? pressings of this 7", but i've never seen one quite like this.

Also, we do know about this:

http://cantrelate.com/files/misc/fucked_up/fu.html

That doesn't really give us any info though... That picture apparently contains a copy of the teenage problems 7" with dangerous fumes on the inside. Apparently they did this both ways? What's the story!?

Come on people, hit me with some knowledge!

here's the photo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/imaminorthreat/photo77.jpg

[image]

thanks for your help everybody!

while we are on the subject... has anyone come across and daytrotter sessions mispresses? i ordered a copy with the standard green cover from some random distro in germany (i didn't even think much about it at that time... i was gonna give it to my friend for his birthday) and when it showed up it had two b-side labels on it. has anyone else come across this?