Attn: Lightning Bolt fans!

After talking to Ben from Load Records, and the Lightning Bolt represses are finally coming! No preorder as of yet and it may look like there won't be any color variants from the way he was talking to me, but you never know, maybe someone could convince him.

Here is the order of repressing:

Wonderful Rainbow-"in about a month it should be ready"

Ride the Skies

Yellow Record

Hypermagic Mountain "in the fall"

Also, asked him about repressing the 7"s and this is what is going to happen with those...

Each will be repressed next year as 12" lps(1 for each release).

I will update this thread as the story progresses with links and such. For now, keep an eye out on the load records website and make sure to go see Lightning bolt this summer!

Seeing them Monday, can't wait.

same here dude, in orlando? Gonna be a sick show :) what time are you showin up?

Yeah, Orlando.

Haven't decided what time I'll be getting up there, got to figure out what time my friend who lives up there is getting out of work.

I'm hoping he either gets out early or doesn't have to work that day, I'd like to spend a little more time in Orlando that day as opposed to going straight to the show and then back to his place to sleep before I have to drive home. Hopefully we'll have time to get something to eat, and maybe poke through some record stores. I don't get up there as much as I used to, so it's always nice to kill some extra time up there when I do get the chance.

I'm out of money from buying a new bass, so going through stores would be a tease. My friend from puerto rico is actually coming with me with his...PARENTS. I've been to some concerts where the kids bring their parents but this is going to be hilarious, my only fear is that they will grab him out of the crowd once they realize what's going on haha, I'm pretty sure they've never heard lightning bolt before and they seem like those strict uptight types.

Hopefully I'll be up there early, I wanted to get up front...dunno if that is a great choice yet or not...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...