PO: Integrity - Those Who Fear Tomorrow LP repress

I picked up the pink and "Those Who Fear" with the Kasner art. Can't wait to see what else they pull out for 2010. I actually have a copy of the Toybox repress of those who fear that's limited to 1,000 on yellow that Dwid signed for me about ten years ago. Glad I won't have to actually play that copy anymore!

also have that 'for those who still fear tomorrow' lp on toybox, but on purple. love that record. it's awesome how the extra tracks play outwards. the screened cover is amazing too. will pick up the pink of this I guess. Integrity rules.

does the version with the kasner cover also come with the normal sleeve? I'd like both but don't wanna buy two copies.

If it's anything like they did with the In Contrast Of Sin 7", then no. If you want both covers you'd have to get the two versions. Unless they changed it for this release and the Kasner cover wraps around the regular jacket cover.

Nevermind. apeman confirmed that the Kasner does wrap around the regular jacket cover on the ICOS 7".

does the version with the kasner cover also come with the normal sleeve? I'd like both but don't wanna buy two copies.

If it's anything like they did with the In Contrast Of Sin 7", then no. If you want both covers you'd have to get the two versions. Unless they changed it for this release and the Kasner cover wraps around the regular jacket cover.

That's disappointing, because then only the 200 pink have the regular cover. I guess I'll see what I get in the mail...

It's hard to chose an Integrity favourite from that period. "Those who..." was definitely the ground breaking album. "Humanity..." is extremely intense. "Seasons in the Size of Days" more fully embraced the metal sound and just reeks of darkness. Might be a nostalgic factor also, but I've never been quite as content with anything done after that, even though "To Die for" was quite ok, and the new album definitely is a step up. Actually spinning it right now!

The Roses Never Fade album that featured Dwid on vocals is also highly recommended. Out of print at the moment (and cd-only release), but I think A389 is supposed to rerelease it. Mellow, neo-folkish and acoustic songs with mostly whispered vocals.