Ruiner / Attica Attica Under the Influence #14 ann

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

We are excited to announce the 14th release of our Under the Influence series. The series finds bands we love recording songs that have influenced their song writing. The artwork will be put together by the very talented Mitch Clem and Nation of Amanda who have been asked to make their own renditions of the album art that the song being covered originally appeared. For this 14th release, Ruiner cover “Morning Glory” by Oasis and Attica Attica cover “State Lottery” by Propagandhi. Mitch and Amanda are starting to work on the artwork while we will be getting the tracks mastered. Pressing info for this release will be out of edition of 1,000 copies (colors and release datewill be decided after the art is finished). Stay tuned.

One note about this release. We had been planning on putting out a Ruiner Under the Influence for years now. This split was almost with Hawks and Doves, almost with Cloak/Dagger, but we are very excited to see it come out with Attica Attica. Since Ruiner have called it quits, this will be their final release.

For those of you who have pre-ordered the Fallen from the Sky / Wonder Years Under the Influence #13, there was a small problem with the 7" jackets, but everything should be done within the next week. Sorry for the delay. I will warn you that if you haven't pre-ordered it, do so very soon. After we ship Hot Topic and a few distributors their orders, this record will be out of print between the pre-orders through Interpunk, shopradiocast, and Banquet.

Expect a lot more news on future volumes of the Under the Influence 7" series as well as news on the first series double LP/CD that will compile volumes 1 through 10. Until then, you can listen to all the previous Under the Influence 7"s and see the artwork on each volume here

http://www.vinylcollective.com/under-the-influence-series/

Guest Admin
that should be an awesome release! I love Attica! Attica! but I loved Marathon and De La Hoya more.

marathon were such an amazing band.

Guest Admin
This is good news! Virgil, this release, #14 with Ruiner is the last release for the first run of subscriptions, correct?

Also, I'm looking forward to the CD release of the 1st 10 volumes.

yes, the first run of subscriptions will end, the new one will begin with #15. thanks.