The Clash S/T (Original Version) 180gram

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=183443&

The Clash, the self-titled debut by one of the most influential acts of the 20th century, and the best selling import record of all time, is finally available for the first time as an official U.S. release. With the original British track list, this release was produced from the original masters for Drastic Plastic Records by Sony Records. It has been painstakingly reproduced as a beautiful 180-gram version for collectors and casual listeners alike. In 2003 Mojo referred to The Clash as “the ultimate punk protest album. Searingly evocative of dreary late ‘70s Britain, but still timelessly inspiring.” Need we say more?

Yes the two pressings have different track listings and songs that aren't on the other version.

I had the US version first, so i was weirded out the first time I heard the UK version, but after a few listens, the UK version's flow is better but I like both versions separately for different reasons.

UK Track Listing:

1 Janie Jones

2 Remote Control

3 I'm So Bored With The U.S.A.

4 White Riot

5 Hate & War

6 What's My Name

7 Deny

8 London's Burning

9 Career Opportunities

10 Cheat

11 Protex Blue

12 Police & Thieves

13 48 Hours

14 Garageland

US Pressing Track Listing:

1 Clash City Rockers

2 I'm So Bored With The U.S.A.

3 Remote Control

4 Complete Control

5 White Riot

6 (White Man) In Hammersmith Palais

7 London's Burning

8 I Fought The Law

9 Janie Jones

10 Career Opportunities

11 What's My Name

12 Hate & War

13 Police & Thieves

14 Jail Guitar Doors

15 Garageland

remember buying a US import of this back in the early 80s , it had a free 7", the track listing was different from uk version -a few extra tracks ?, a blue cover instead of the green uk one , have it stashed away in the roofspace , great LP this
US version had a green cover too, I believe its the Canadian version that has a blue cover.

remember buying a US import of this back in the early 80s , it had a free 7", the track listing was different from uk version -a few extra tracks ?, a blue cover instead of the green uk one , have it stashed away in the roofspace , great LP this
US version had a green cover too, I believe its the Canadian version that has a blue cover.

correct.