Question about NOFX's Wolves in Wolf Clothing

I ordered a brand new one from Fat when the colored Heard They Suck Live lp was released.

My copy of Wolves is littered with these tiny circular dents on both side of the record. I played it once and there was annoying pop sound everytime the stylus hit a dent.

I upgraded my table, but the pop sounds just became louder with a more sensitive cartridge. I also worry about damage to the stylus.

My question is, does everyone's copy have these dent? I have to pay almost 200% of a record's price including shipping to where I live. So before I order a new one, I just want to make sure if I have a faulty copy or not.

Thank you.

Yeah, I'd say just email them again. With the frequency everyone around here orders from them, I'm sure a lot of people have had to go to their customer service, and I don't hear many bad stories about their mailorder.

Actually, their customer service is usually so good that one time Pat called me to confirm an order of an Against Me! CD just because he recognized my name from order vinyl from them so often.

Yeah, I'd say just email them again. With the frequency everyone around here orders from them, I'm sure a lot of people have had to go to their customer service, and I don't hear many bad stories about their mailorder.

Actually, their customer service is usually so good that one time Pat called me to confirm an order of an Against Me! CD just because he recognized my name from order vinyl from them so often.

That is awesome.

Pat takes care of all of us! in his own little way