Anyone Ever Mess With Texas?

you making fun of us or something? fuck you you piece of shit. you have to be the most dumb person ive ever seen if you want to fuck with us

Brilliant. Let's all resort to cursing and name calling when our wit fails us; that'll make the world a better place.

If you weren't so insipid, I might actually make fun of you.

you making fun of us or something? fuck you you piece of shit. you have to be the most dumb person ive ever seen if you want to fuck with us

Brilliant. Let's all resort to cursing and name calling when our wit fails us; that'll make the world a better place.

why dont you just talk english normal? i'm not gonna go look up what that word means. gotta talk like youre smart and shit

why dont you just talk english normal? i'm not gonna go look up what that word means. gotta talk like youre smart and shit

Yes. Like I'm smart.

Insipid: without distinctive, interesting, or stimulating qualities.

Sounds about right.

When my band was in Texas our drummer Paul messed with it by wearing a tank top from American Apparel in public. Apparently...those are not allowed down there.

Some dudes in a truck drove by us and one guy yelled..."What are yur a bunch of faggots!?!?!?"

So of course Paul replied with a ridiculous lisp..."YEaaaah we're all gaaaay."

This enraged them even more...luckily they decided to drive away. They were probably scared of catching the gay from him.

i'm pretty sure texas drivers are worse than jersey drivers. to make matters worse, seemingly every other vehicle is a giant pickup truck with one of those half texan/half american flag decals taking up the whole back window.

And truck nuts. The extra veiny kind.

Git-R-Dun. Classic.

And Calvin pissing on something, usually the logo of some other truck manufacturer.

And NRA decals.

Living in Louisiana, I see my fair share of Texans that got lost on the way to pick up BBQ for dinner and wound up in NOLA.

i'm pretty sure texas drivers are worse than jersey drivers. to make matters worse, seemingly every other vehicle is a giant pickup truck with one of those half texan/half american flag decals taking up the whole back window.

And truck nuts. The extra veiny kind.

Git-R-Dun. Classic.

And Calvin pissing on something, usually the logo of some other truck manufacturer.

And NRA decals.

Wow you just nailed Maine drivers too!