PO: Fake Problems (SRC150)

I'm getting a copy.....but what the hell is with these pre-orders stretching further and further out! Interpunk is getting REAL bad about it, and I think it's making other places starting up that same bad habit of putting these up months ahead of time. I think they should start capping these preorders to 4 weeks out at the most.(That's even pretty long)......but who the hell am I.

I just hate when a preorder right off the bat spans for longer than the 45 day Paypal refund window.

Thanks for all the input on this! We will definitely keep this in mind for future pre-orders (putting them up more then 45 days in advance). With this one we just got really excited since we love the band and have been supporting them on punkradiocast for so long.

In regards to the paypal, great point i never even thought of! it is bad for us as a retail store too. For example if we have to refund everyone we will have to pay the fees out of our own pocket after the 45 days.

We only have about 40 of these and they are selling pretty quick! So if you want i suggest you do so ASAP.

Also, we have all the other colors up for sale as well! They are limited to 500 each and there is a red, white, blue and green

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/For-The-Win-S%7B47%7DT-LP-%26-Split-7%22-Exclusive-Bundle.html