Cap'n jazz clear up @ merchnow

If anyone needs a white copy for less than I paid for it, let me know :) Someone from here flaked out on me, so now I'm stuck with this thing.

You're telling me. I'm stuck with 2 extra whites and one extra black because of flakes on deadformat.

PM me your ppd prices... I already have a clear copy, but may be interested in a white if the price is fair.

PRICE WAR!!! ;D

i had a feeling this was too good to be true. just got this email:

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, there was a glitch in our inventory system, and the item you purchased is currently out of stock. We did a thorough search of our inventory for you, but could not find the item. We are currently fixing the issue in the system, and would now like to clear it up for you.

You may choose another item of EQUAL VALUE as an exchange, or you can have us cancel your order and reorder at a later time.

If you would like to choose an exchange for equal value, please response to this email with the new item description or SKU number and the size you wish to receive in your reply.

Thank you for your patience, and sorry again for the inconvenience,

- MerchNow Staff