This Will Destroy You Moving On The Edge of Things

Anyone have any info about the pressing? I was really excited to see it at the record store today. My copy came in a re-sealable sleeve with no jacket, but circular stickers on the sleeve that coincide with the art on the labels. Also it's hand numbered #6/50. I thought this was a picturedisc so I'm kind of confused as to what I just bought.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I didn't see one but I'll give them a call and ask. If not... I'm listening to it now and I'm not digging it too much. If I decide it's not my thing I'll let you know. Have you heard it yet?

Make sure your listening at the right speed, A few people hated this upon first listen until realizing it was a 45 release.

I didn't see one but I'll give them a call and ask. If not... I'm listening to it now and I'm not digging it too much. If I decide it's not my thing I'll let you know. Have you heard it yet?

Make sure your listening at the right speed, A few people hated this upon first listen until realizing it was a 45 release.

i like it better @ 33

that's definitely a test press

[image]

got it from them a few weeks after record store day and they accidentally labeled the sides with the wrong song titles (since it was being written on in a dark bar) so for the longest time i was calling the songs by the wrong title. they definitely sound better at 45 which is the correct speed

and yes this is /50, whenever they had about 10 copies left they added the hand pressed TWDY and song titles but i don't know about how many they actually numbered because mine isn't but there is a 50, i think, in the matrix

hope that helps some