WTB:Kid Dynamite TIH 2xLP

deadendkids

$60 and moving up for this release on that ebay link. i really hope they repress these records separately cause no way i'm spending more than $30 for these. I just want SFL to be honest and was debating spending $20 for it when these went on sale, looks like I should have got it and become what I despise(aflipper).

$60 and moving up for this release on that ebay link. i really hope they repress these records separately cause no way i'm spending more than $30 for these. I just want SFL to be honest and was debating spending $20 for it when these went on sale, looks like I should have got it and become what I despise(aflipper).

from what i've been told/heard they are going to repress it. I believe this was to kind of gauge how well a repress would do and also so that kid dynamite had something really special to sell at TIH. However I can't see the repress being out before late fall/early winter

P.S. still looking for a copy

• 3 weeks later...