feel bad for me

Guest falloutcollapse

You should just pretend to pass out or die or something. I'm going to bed though, goodnight, I hope you get some good music or something

i was drug to a club last year for new beers, and did about 8 shots in the first hour since i hated it so much... then at midnight, they went around giving everyone little plastic glasses and like 3-4 oz's of champange, and i was totally fucked by that point and i chucked it at some drunk skank who'd been annoying me the whole night... kinda got kicked out after that... last time i ever went to that place. my friends wanted me to go again this year, but i sat here chugging cokeschlager instead.

Seriously, enjoy it. Get drunk. Fuck with the club kids. Flirt with some chicks (yes, in front of your girlfriend...she dragged you there). And dance. Sometimes you just gotta roll with it and have fun. My wife has dragged me to clubs and I always put up a big stink about it. Once I'm there and get a few beers in me I tear it up, make a total ass of myself and have a blast. Plus, the people watching is always stellar.