Dangerous Summer - Reach for the Sun LP /500

Guest washout
Apparently they're local. I've heard some of their stuff but didn't know that.

I'll have to check more of this album out. I'm pretty sure I'm done dealing with MerchLater. Bogus customer service and I rarely get any of my records on time.

what do you mean you dont get your records on time?? unless you pay for over night, next day or two day delivery there is no set time or date for delivery. some methods can take up to 14 days to get delivered. are you one of those people who complain and file a paypal claim after a week if your record doesnt show up. do you really expect people and companies to pack up your order and run to the post office immediately after you pay for it.

I'll have to check more of this album out. I'm pretty sure I'm done dealing with MerchLater. Bogus customer service and I rarely get any of my records on time.

what do you mean you dont get your records on time?? unless you pay for over night, next day or two day delivery there is no set time or date for delivery. some methods can take up to 14 days to get delivered. are you one of those people who complain and file a paypal claim after a week if your record doesnt show up. do you really expect people and companies to pack up your order and run to the post office immediately after you pay for it.

no, its a pre-order.

Guest washout

no, its a pre-order.

??? thank you for answering on behalf of someone else. why do people insist on doing this.

Guest washout
just giving my opinion, shit, isnt that what a message board is? isnt that why you signed up?

no. i wanted the answer and opinion?? of the person i asked. not a random person who didnt even come close to answering a question that wasnt even directed at him.

Um, no. Most general shipping orders don't take a MONTH+ to ship from New York to Maryland.

I've waited two months for TWO records they apparently had in stock on that website. That to me, is unacceptable. And the fact I don't get a response back from their customer service is also unacceptable.

I can wait as long as I have to, but the fact that they haven't given me the time of day to get back to me after two months after a few polite e-mails and calls is ridiculous.

A simple google search will tell you I'm not the only one to have experienced problems with merchnow. Hell it even says on their website, the longest one would wait is 2-7 days for USPS media mail. Not two freaking months. How about let's not make judgemental comments until you actually know the entire persons story?

• 1 month later...