Look What I Found (OOP)

srcvinyl

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she's apparently on vacation.. And they had no one to replace her..

I bet they do good work to distribute most orders, I just got the unfortunate side of their Customer Service.

And I personally don't think I needed the abuse from "someasiandude" and "Jon Erik Hernandez" for having a bad experience from SRC.

Try e-mailing Jenna directly if you haven't already. Every time I've ever e-mailed her, whether it be about problems or just asking about potential orders, she's always quick to respond and incredibly helpful.

Thanks..

I wrote her already and haven't heard back from her directly.. Just some guy named Danny who refunded me the shipping costs.. It just sucks because I placed a "In Stock" order w/ 2 day shipping and heard nothing for about a week.. Now of course it's because 1 of the records is "Out of Stock" and they're waiting for more to come in.. Would've been nice to know a week ago so I could've taken my $$$ elsewhere..

i gotta say in dealing with Danny i've been real happy with his response times and his candor in them.

i did recently have one issue where i rec'd NFG radiosurgery instead of NFG Nothing Gold (the one that's almost OOP so i freaked out a bit when i didn't hear back for a day or two) but they're sending me the right record and letting me keep radiosurgery (too bad i have zero interest in that record but that isn't the point) so i would say that's pretty good customer service.

• 2 months later...

We are doing inventory today and I have a TON of OOP stuff we have found! I will list them all here later when done. This way I am not posting over and over. HOWEVER You can see what we have found so far and as we find it on our Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shop-Radio-Cast/58854505698

We also have some stuff on sale listed there