Earth Crisis & SHAI HULUD tour!

jhulud

Earth Crisis, Terror, Sworn Enemy, Shai Hulud, Down To Nothing, Recon: American Hardcore Lives tour

Feb 29 2008 8:00P The Palladium Worcester, Massachusetts

Mar 1 2008 8:00P Gramercy Theater New York, New York

Mar 2 2008 8:00P The School Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Mar 3 2008 8:00P Magic Stick Detroit, Michigan

Mar 4 2008 8:00P Logan Square Auditorium Chicago, Illinois

Mar 5 2008 8:00P Sokol Underground Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 6 2008 8:00P Marquis Theatre Denver, Colorado

Mar 7 2008 8:00P Club NVO Logan, Utah

Mar 8 2008 8:00P The Boise Boise, Idaho

Mar 9 2008 8:00P Studio Seven Seatlle, Washington

Mar 10 2008 8:00P Hawthorne Theater Portland, Oregon

Mar 11 2008 8:00P The Boardwalk San Francisco, California

Mar 12 2008 8:00P The Knitting Factory Los Angeles, California

Mar 13 2008 8:00P The Vault Long Beach, California

Mar 14 2008 8:00P The To Be Announced Club Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 15 2008 8:00P Chic’s El Paso, Texas

Mar 16 2008 8:00P White Rabbit San Antonio, Texas

Mar 17 2008 8:00P The High Ground New Orleans, Louisiana

Mar 18 2008 8:00P Backbooth Orlando, Florida

Mar 19 2008 8:00P The Masquerade Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 20 2008 8:00P Alley Katz Richmond, Virginia

Mar 21 2008 8:00P The To Be Announced Club Cincinatti, Ohio

Mar 22 2008 8:00P Peabody’s Cleveland, Ohio

Mar 23 2008 8:00P Northern Lights Albany, New York

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not an Earth Crisis fan or any of the other bands...only care about Shai Hulud...fuck yeah!

are you making the drive to orlando?

I'm gonna sure as hell try...no reason not to...even though I said at the end of 2007 that I would not go to any more shows...or at least severely curb my show-going habits...but for Shai Hulud I will go...it bugs me that they are from down here south and they haven't shown us any love since 2003.

Guest falloutcollapse
worst show audience tour ever. I cant wait to see what people crawl out of the wood works for this...

That's the one thing that I am leery about...this thing is going to draw a lot of the Thug Core crowd... >:(

I saw Shai Hulud last summer with Dead to Fall in a church. All the thugcore kids from the area came out, and there was a huge fight, and someone had brass knuckles. And the cops came, and they cut the sound, and Shai Hulud kept playing with the fans doing vocal duties. It was fucking sweet, but it was in a church.

worst show audience tour ever. I cant wait to see what people crawl out of the wood works for this...

That's the one thing that I am leery about...this thing is going to draw a lot of the Thug Core crowd... >:(

yeah, and thinking back to ExC in the 90's and the people who came out then... jesus.. im counting on the fact that most of them will either be dead or in jail or sold out and strung out on crack or something..

I don't like Earth Crisis...the music was OK but never agreed on how forceful and militant their lyrics were/are...esp. after I read an interview with Karl on A.P....this was back in mid-90's I think...the cover story was about hardcore music...maybe Scott H. can dig that issue out (I'd love a copy as I lost the one I had)...in the interview he pretty much stated how people who are not vegan and straight-edge should be beaten up b/c their views and politics are wrong and blah, blah...

I don't like Earth Crisis...the music was OK but never agreed on how forceful and militant their lyrics were/are...esp. after I read an interview with Karl on A.P....this was back in mid-90's I think...the cover story was about hardcore music...maybe Scott H. can dig that issue out (I'd love a copy as I lost the one I had)...in the interview he pretty much stated how people who are not vegan and straight-edge should be beaten up b/c their views and politics are wrong and blah, blah...

i wonder why the tours not going to salt lake city.... oh wait... guaruntee logan utah is the most violent night of the tour.

I am fairly positive that the show in Orlando will be in Tampa, instead. As per certain things that have happened with Orlando in the past few months. I will double check.

this tour I think was just booked in the last 3 weeks, my friend is doing it in pittsburgh and he told me he got asked to do it a couple weeks ago. what happened in orlando?

I am fairly positive that the show in Orlando will be in Tampa, instead. As per certain things that have happened with Orlando in the past few months. I will double check.

this tour I think was just booked in the last 3 weeks, my friend is doing it in pittsburgh and he told me he got asked to do it a couple weeks ago. what happened in orlando?

sketchy promoter.

http://www.cflhardcore.com/board/viewforum.php?f=17, since it's in a public forum of it's own for the world to see.

it was offered to the promoter in tampa, he and i have been discussing it back and forth, so i guess there's still some confusion regarding where this will be in florida, though i am very much under the assumption that since there is a lack of promoter in orlando, right now, i think tampa's where it's going.

I might go to the Chicago date...but I doubt it. Shai hulud has forfeited any amount of care I ever had for them, you're only allowed to break up so many times before people should stop caring, and that boat has sailed.

I would honestly have more respect for them if Matt Fox just came up with a new name and toured with that.