Brews Not Bombs (Chicago) TBIAPB, D,O

Does anyone plan on attending Brews Not Bombs in Chicago on September 19th? (http://www.brewnotbombschicago.org/)

The lineup seems pretty good. I've always wanted to see This Bike is a Pipe Bomb.

FEATURES:

Screaming Females

The Arrivals

97-Shiki

This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb

Defiance, Ohio

Shellshag

The Slow Death

Imperial Can

Soul Summit DJ Dave Mata

&

Patriotic Shorts

by: EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE!

Plus,

The People's Choice Homebrew Contest

The Giant Vegan Bake-off

& Lots of Delicious Microbrew

A benefit for:

Civilian-Soldier Alliance,

Little Village Environmental Justice Organization,

& Voices For Creative Nonviolence

------

Craft beer and home brews are often delicious, and punk music is pleasant to consume as well. It sounds like a good time.

Yeah, people are dumb and should be hated.

Not so much hated, I can just imagine the stupidity that will ensue... I have a very low tolerance for people that act like irresponsible morons in the name of "dude...it's cool, man... it's just punk rock" and have been to too many shows that get ruined because of this sort of thing.

you'd feel the same if you have also had multiple beers and homemade win spilled on you (at the same show) and/or someone throw up on the floor right next to you (on multiple occasions) then be told that I was an asshole for getting offended.

Ok. yeah, the beer spilling thing happens a bunch and doesn't bother me too much but getting puked on fucking sucks and that is not cool. YOU HAVE BEEN EXCUSED BY THE PUNX POLICE.

Ok. I am claiming the title of OFFICIAL VC PUNX POLICE and am laying down the first punx law.

LAW 1: Puking

Puking in an alley: PUNX

Puking at a show onto someone or the floor: NOT PUNX - Getting puked on sucks and if it ends up one the floor, people slip on that shit while circle pitting. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

However, slipping on spilled beer or amassed amounts of dripped sweat is acceptable and in fact, PUNX.

Ok. I am claiming the title of OFFICIAL VC PUNX POLICE and am laying down the first punx law.

LAW 1: Puking

Puking in an alley: PUNX

Puking at a show onto someone or the floor: NOT PUNX - Getting puked on sucks and if it ends up one the floor, people slip on that shit while circle pitting. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

However, slipping on spilled beer or amassed amounts of dripped sweat is acceptable and in fact, PUNX.

what about puking from a moving car?

a tall bulding?

in a urinal?

in a sink?

on someones dog?