All American Rejects - When The World Comes LP

srcvinyl

1. If Brent has not even received tests yet, I doubt they will be at ILC in time to be available in October since we need October releases in like 2.5 weeks. I will be bugging you soon about the Oct releases. So probably November?

2. Tests were fine on that CFD. I have listened to like 10 copies of the color people had issue with and were perfect. Plant just fucked up a batch of them.

3. Brent is a jerk.

I got a 7" from a band called "Mr. Crispy" on white vinyl with Mike Kennerty on guitar, more AAR dudes may be in the band, I don't follow AAR. I do know that lead singer guy isn't in the band. It's straight Weasel Pop Punk put out on their own label. I can't really find any info on it on the net. It's called End of The Week and has 4 songs. Just PM me an offer. Sorry for the little hijack. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

Hahaha. Fuck yes.

Tests get here tomorrow. Someone should do a pre-order for the tests. Gotta catch 'em all.

hey, I was just given release info for something i was told was supposed to be out in 4 weeks. I just did my job by trying to promote it. Some labels appreciate, some dont and mock it. What can i say.

No hate or anything, I just personally despise pre-order culture itself and would never sell something to a customer that's not actually in my possession. I think there's been enough track record with entities on this board alone for people to understand how much of a dangerous and demoralizing thing it can be for both businesses and customers.

Yet I know there will always be people who want to get the $ first or "be the first" to offer something. I just think it tends to make more headaches for all involved. Imagine if the plant comes to me next week and says "we're out of blue vinyl, pick a different one" or if all of the blue ones sell out to my mailorder customers before I can get blue ones to ILC to sell... everyone looks really bad and has to spend more hours than they want to addressing complaints that could have been avoided by waiting for the records to show up.

Hey Jonny - The 10" might be getting a new layout, which could hold it up a little... not sure yet. Ty had a last-minute idea that I need to look into more.

I just personally despise pre-order culture itself and would never sell something to a customer that's not actually in my possession. I think there's been enough track record with entities on this board alone for people to understand how much of a dangerous and demoralizing thing it can be for both businesses and customers.

A-FUCKING-MEN.

+1

No hate or anything, I just personally despise pre-order culture itself and would never sell something to a customer that's not actually in my possession. I think there's been enough track record with entities on this board alone for people to understand how much of a dangerous and demoralizing thing it can be for both businesses and customers.

"Not to hate or anything", but do you not host pre-orders or "Presales" yourself? On your site, your June 22nd post says this:

Please note that the INTEGRITY and CHRISTIE FRONT DRIVE vinyl is PRE-SALE in nature. This means that we’ve approved the test presses, but the final slabs of vinyl have not been received at Magic Bullet just yet. We should have them within a few weeks and will ship all orders for them at that point. If you are not a patient person, please do not do the pre-sale. Just wait until it’s all out and in-stock. Cool? Cool.

I also see you can order an integrity release which is yet in stock because its being repressed?

Like i said, I was just passed along information and put it up not knowing. I also emailed you, which you could have responded to. AND then we could have this discussion in private instead of on a public forum. Or if you had a problem with us pre-ordering your products you could have easily emailed us or ILC and said, we dont want any pre-orders and we can gladly not pre-order any of your items.

Yet I know there will always be people who want to get the $ first or "be the first" to offer something. I just think it tends to make more headaches for all involved. Imagine if the plant comes to me next week and says "we're out of blue vinyl, pick a different one" or if all of the blue ones sell out to my mailorder customers before I can get blue ones to ILC to sell... everyone looks really bad and has to spend more hours than they want to addressing complaints that could have been avoided by waiting for the records to show up.

Hey Jonny - The 10" might be getting a new layout, which could hold it up a little... not sure yet. Ty had a last-minute idea that I need to look into more.

I wish every, literally every, label took this stance. I just don't get why people post it in advance.