NPR strikes again! streaming new Superchunk LP

I had seen the two reissues at Reckless and was really tempted to buy them but the price threw me off. I really don't want to spend close to $60 on these three records but I like them all a lot...decisions.

agreed, I just got into Superchunk last year... so I only recently bought No Pocky for Kitty at full price on CD from Merge, so I'm not going to plunk down $21 for that LP anytime soon...maybe for the new one and slowly buy up the rest...

The thing is that No Pocky and On the Mouth are the first two Superchunk records I heard. It's what made me fall in love with them, so I really want those lps. It just sucks because I want to support the band/Merge but I don't want to feel ripped off either. I'm hoping that some may start turning up used in the near future or if I could snag them all from a place like Insound and use a discount coupon.

They really need to play Chicago again. They killed it at the Randolph street fest and I'd love to see them in a club.