What do you do when you don't receive a record...

I'm having one of these issues with a board member from which I ordered a few records. They said they got payment and would ship on Wednesday (which I would assume would have meant August 25th, today is the 11th and I have yet to receive anything. Seller only lives about 8 hours away, it shouldn't take this long, even with media mail. Also no response via PM's.

for TRADING??

another guy told me to wait on it. even though he told me he shipped it through priority and it's been 2.5 weeks. he seems genuine, but still not sure what to do. i hate getting the response, 'oh it's in the mail just wait for it...'

I believe priority shipping should include a tracking #

I had the same problem as 3milesdown. Back in November I was new to the board and I bought a sealed "A Crow Left of The Murder"-Incubus from a guy on the board, and it didn't come for like a month and a half.

Now I have another problem, I won a Farewell Continental S/T - Test Press from Paperandplastickvault off of eBay and they were shipping from Florida and I am in South Carolina. I believe they shipped the 18th of August and in the meantime we had Labor Day and I have moved so I am assuming my record will be in my pack of mail this week(because they hold it for 10 days for reassigning).

for TRADING??

another guy told me to wait on it. even though he told me he shipped it through priority and it's been 2.5 weeks. he seems genuine, but still not sure what to do. i hate getting the response, 'oh it's in the mail just wait for it...'

I believe priority shipping should include a tracking #

It doesn't come with one unless you ask for Delivery Confirmation.

tellallyourfriends i'm in california.

On the delivery confirmation, did it pass through Bell, Ca?

The delivery confirmation on a package that I am expecting has not been updated since it got there and that was 4 days ago. Another package that I mailed is also in Bell, CA and that was two weeks ago. These were all media mail by the way.

Actually, yes it did pass through Bell. But it arrived in Bell and left the next day... It was scanned in Orange, so I don't think there's a way it's stuck at Bell, CA. Did u get your package okay?

I called the post office last week and they basically said jackshit and wrote down my info. Said they'd call me within a week, but they didn't. So I physically go there today and they don't have my package, all they say is, ' talk to your seller. he's responsible'. I would've told her off except she was a nice older lady and didn't want to be mean. Ahhhh so frustrating. I hate the USPS!!!!

Thanks for the update andy. If I just receive 1 JD by the end of the month, I'll be stoked.