In a strip clun for the first time in my life

At least you don't have to go down on strippers.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30267

To make it easier for everyone, I'll just quote what he said

Page 3:

Well..she came over..I kissed her breasts for like 5 minutes..went down on her..and then we bumped uglies for the rest of my alloted time..we hugged and here i am now..

Lamest 100 bucks i've ever spent.

I've been to clubs a couple times, mostly for bachelor parties. From my experience girls who come as guests are always harassed by the strippers and usually end up having their boobies exposed.

i think they figure they'll get more attention from the slackers in the audience. i'm sure it gets really annoying to be grinding a pole with your deadest look behind the eyes and not make a dime bc IN THIS ECONOMY people can't afford to tuck Washingtons in just any single mother's g-string/buttcrack.

I've been to clubs a couple times, mostly for bachelor parties. From my experience girls who come as guests are always harassed by the strippers and usually end up having their boobies exposed.

i think they figure they'll get more attention from the slackers in the audience. i'm sure it gets really annoying to be grinding a pole with your deadest look behind the eyes and not make a dime bc IN THIS ECONOMY people can't afford to tuck Washingtons in just any single mother's g-string/buttcrack.

I've yet to find a strip club that accepts change (ie dime, quarter, nickle, penny) to insert in certain parts of the female body.

It would be crazy if futuristic strippers were also gumball dispensers...you put a quarter down her throat, twist both nipples clockwise and/or counter-clockwise, and get a gumball out of her vag.

So many ideas burning through my skull!

^^^

That reminds me of one night. A bunch of us, 4 or 5 were all completely shitfaced and my one friend tries to tip a girl at the stage with like 35 cents. She takes the money chucks it right at his head and slaps him in the face. He had the hand print on his face for a couple hours and there was some mild bruising. I've never seen anyone get slapped that hard in my life.

Moral of the story: Don't tip strippers in change.

i went a lot a few months back cuz my brother wanted to have strippers come over rather than going out to the club for his bachelor's party and i didn't trust anything online. i had some fun although other times it seemed like work having to talk to some of the girls. i did get to meet some cool girls, but i spent way too much money.

oh, and at the bachelor party, one of the strippers was dripping hot wax on my brother and as she leaned over the candle, her hair caught on fire. it was only on fire for a couple of seconds, as i was right there to put it out, but it was pretty crazy. not a lot of hair got burnt, and we thought she'd be pissed and leave, but she actually felt embarrassed and was *really* cool about it for someone whose hair caught on fire. the house smelled like burnt hair for a while. i also ended up waking up on an old sofa in my backyard with no memory of anything after the strippers had left. needless to say, later on there were a lot of, "how was the bachelor party? i heard the stripper's hair caught on fire?"