Bane "Holding This Moment" re-release

xthomasx

From Hurry Up! Records:

Well, I think it's pretty obvious how much we are stoked to be able to release for the first time in 12 years the LP version of BANE's debut album on Equal Vision Records, “Holding this moment”.

We have been talking with the band for months as we thought kids would like the chance to get one of the most passionate albums in hardcore in LP format for the first time. If you're a BANE fan you are already familiar with such great songs like “In pieces”, “Count me out” or “Superhero”, since they are still played live quite often, and also “Forked Tongue”, “Every effort made” or “Both guns blazing” randomly make their appearance in BANE's live set nowadays.

There will be 3 different color combinations available and a press of 1,000 records with a revamped layout, pre-orders will be going on-line next week and a release date is set to be late October...so be on the look out!!!

who's excited? i am!

I'm glad this is coming out, but since Hurry Up is doing it, shipping costs to the US are gonna suck. Hopefully some US distros pick it up.

I'd be shocked if Rev or Deathwish didn't pick up copies...

Pretty sure Rev will. I hope I don't have to order through merch now since EVR goes through them. :(

• 2 weeks later...