else

document.write('+':f13n6qac]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

It's "Defeatist" from Supremacy. And seriously, the first two were good, but Supremacy is a fucking awesome hardcore record.

They aren't my favorite band or anything though. I just thought it was a hilarious thing to have blasting out of my cell phone 30 times a day at work. My old one was Ornette Coleman which, if you are familiar with his work, is pretty fucking disturbing to hear at hight volume over and over. I guess I'm saying I derive great joy from making people as uncomfortable as possible.

It's "Defeatist" from Supremacy. And seriously, the first two were good, but Supremacy is a fucking awesome hardcore record.

They aren't my favorite band or anything though. I just thought it was a hilarious thing to have blasting out of my cell phone 30 times a day at work. My old one was Ornette Coleman which, if you are familiar with his work, is pretty fucking disturbing to hear at hight volume over and over. I guess I'm saying I derive great joy from making people as uncomfortable as possible.

I haven't heard Supremacy but I'm sure I'd enjoy it...band is smart and they give people what they wanna hear and don't try to deviate from that formula.