PO: The Sainte Catherines "Fire Works"

nicbong

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my email list is being a pain in the ass right now, and I was only able to send out about half the emails I was planning on...here is what I sent out and if you can help spread the word thanks!

Oh, by the way I have got something special planned right around the new year for you guys, the VC people!

Thanks so much to all of you for your support of this little label of mine and the wonderful bands/artists we get to work with!

Anchorless Newsletter for September 21, 2010

Howdy folks! Today I am going to try my best to keep this short and sweet.

We have a few things to cover, mainly regarding commerce!!!

Yep, today we put up the pre order for The Sainte Catherines new record “Fire Works” we have a color vinyl bundle with a screen printed poster (only 35 of these are available and you will be entered to win a test pressing!!!), exclusive color vinyl(100 on Translucent Red, 200 on Translucent Green), a hockey puck (only 100 of these) w/digital download, and of course everyone’s favorite the CD!

Head over to http://soundcloud.com/thesaintecatherines to get a FREE DOWNLOAD of “We Used To Be In Love” the first track from Fire Works.

What’s that? You want more records to pre order? Well here you go, we are repressing a short run of “Wasted Potential” which is the acoustic album featuring Brendan Kelly of The Lawrence Arms and Joe McMahon of Smoke or Fire. We have 100 hand numbered screen printed jackets up in our store and they will ship around the same time as The Sainte Catherines LP. Wait, but you still have copies in the webstore! True, we have less than a dozen on white! So it is now or never on those! Oh, and we will be including FREE koozies with your order(while they last)!

In addition to the Pre Orders, we have posted new Test Pressings, and some older out of print records we dug up, and a handful of Jeff Rowe screen printed record release show LPs!!! Speaking of Jeff and the release show, our buddies at National Underground have posted some footage of the show which includes Anchorless alumni Joe McMahon which you can check out here

http://www.nationalunderground.org/natio....10-all ston-ma-

Oh, I almost forgot we have a wild CD sale going on right now, 7cds for $25...that is less than $5 each. Interested in picking up our very first release? Well it is only $1, that’s right ALR:001 for just $1. We got back a box of them and need to clear some space. Both bands on the split 7” are great; Hurrah(who feature members of How Dare You) remind me of The Thermals, whereas History have a Minus The Bear vibe. So yeah, pick one up!

Head over to the store by clicking here www.anchorlessrecords.bigcartel.com

Cheers

neil

--

www.anchorlessrecords.com

www.myspace.com/weareanchorlessrecords

www.twitter.com/neilanchorless

Huh? No way it sold out already.

It is not sold out yet! Got some emails from folks having trouble checking out because of traffic on our site/bigcartel, but things seems to be working fine now.

Yep, I kept getting "The last one is being purchased by someone else..." message, but I got out of my meeting and all was well so I grabbed a bundle.

Thanks!

I have a feeling $8 shipping for one record is a bit unnecessary, but I gave in and ordered anyways.

Same here.

I heard a couple of new songs when they were opening for Millencolin 2 weeks ago and it was pretty good. However, it sounded more like Yesterday's Ring than The sainte-Catherines. I cannot wait to hear the full album.

I have a feeling $8 shipping for one record is a bit unnecessary, but I gave in and ordered anyways.

Same here.

I heard a couple of new songs when they were opening for Millencolin 2 weeks ago and it was pretty good. However, it sounded more like Yesterday's Ring than The sainte-Catherines. I cannot wait to hear the full album.

It doesn't really surprise me, honestly, considering they're playing the supposed 'last Yesterday's Ring shows before the return of Christ) at L'Esco on Friday and Saturday. For a while there it looked like they were more into Yesterday's Ring -type stuff but apparently when it came down to it, Sainte Catherines was where it was at.

Same here.

I didn't mind the new songs. I heard them when they played Toronto with Millencolin. It was sad, the crowd didn't know who they were at all, and only 5 of us were moshing/moving at all.