an odd and very random question

I do.

I completed the Lego Millenium Falcon (the uber set) before X-Mas and my Brother just got me the collectors Batmobile, for my Birfday that I'm half way done with.

Not to mention the tons of random boxes of lego blocks I have

awesome...i basically collect sets...i have all 55 pirate sets from the late 80s-early 90s and i just bought all the new indiana jones sets...nice to know someone else collects

Lego Indy Jones?? What sets are there for this? I've only seen some small vehicle sets. Nothing too big though.

I kinda want the one with Indy and his Dad on the motorcycle with side car. God damn that scene was amazing.

here is the link so you can check them out...4 more sets are coming this may, plus more in the summer and fall

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx?cn=519&d=70

Guest scriptedrain

I loved Lego's when I was a kid. I wish I could afford to purchase / display them. Sort of related note, Jess and are I trying to conquer (100%) Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on XBox 360.

And you have all 55 old school pirate sets? Un-fucking-believeable. Do you have them set up anywhere? Pics? I remember playing with the late 80s / early 90s space battle sets the most.

Lego Indy Jones?? What sets are there for this? I've only seen some small vehicle sets. Nothing too big though.

I kinda want the one with Indy and his Dad on the motorcycle with side car. God damn that scene was amazing.

here is the link so you can check them out...4 more sets are coming this may, plus more in the summer and fall

HAHAHA I want that Lost Tomb Set, The break away wall and the pic of C3PO and R2D2 are amazing.

Also I can't wait for the Lego Indy video game. That's gonna be epic.... Also the Lego Batman Video game

I loved Lego's when I was a kid. I wish I could afford to purchase / display them. Sort of related note, Jess and are I trying to conquer (100%) Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on XBox 360.

And you have all 55 old school pirate sets? Un-fucking-believeable. Do you have them set up anywhere? Pics? I remember playing with the late 80s / early 90s space battle sets the most.

yeah i have all 55 sets ever made....i had them all from when i was little, most of them disapeared....then about 2 years ago i decided to find them all on ebay....some are very hard to find and very expensive....the lego star war games are awesome...a funny tid bit, one of the unlockables for the minifigs is indiana jones, the new indiana jones lego videogame comes out this summer as well....the trailer for it looks awesome, you should check it out...i have no pics right now but iwas actually thinking about attempting to put them all together to take a pic...quite a task

Guest scriptedrain

yeah i have all 55 sets ever made....i had them all from when i was little, most of them disapeared....then about 2 years ago i decided to find them all on ebay....some are very hard to find and very expensive....the lego star war games are awesome...a funny tid bit, one of the unlockables for the minifigs is indiana jones, the new indiana jones lego videogame comes out this summer as well....the trailer for it looks awesome, you should check it out...i have no pics right now but iwas actually thinking about attempting to put them all together to take a pic...quite a task

Yeah, one of the first things we did was check out the trailer for Lego Indiana Jones. Looks awesome. What I'm even more excited for, though, is the Lego Batman game... December!!

HAHAHA I want that Lost Tomb Set, The break away wall and the pic of C3PO and R2D2 are amazing.

yeah the sets are amazing...i am really excited for the indy videogame as well!

Also I can't wait for the Lego Indy video game. That's gonna be epic.... Also the Lego Batman Video game

Yeah, one of the first things we did was check out the trailer for Lego Indiana Jones. Looks awesome. What I'm even more excited for, though, is the Lego Batman game... December!!

yeah that will be sweet too

I had a ton of Legos as a kid, including the aforementioned Pirate's stuff. Every report card I would get Legos as a reward for good grades.

This Christmas I thought about getting my brother some as a nostalgic gift, but I opted not to.

The only reason I'm going to have kids is to buy them Legos so that I can play with them.

Here are the pics from my Millenium Falcon build

http://www.flickr.com/photos/roadmonkey/sets/72157603200139915/

I'll have some of the batmobile soon. I'll take some tonight before I start work on the second half

is that the set that was $500...how long did that take you to build

Yup.. $500 with the company discount $430 .. after taxes $470 Fuck you California Sales Tax.

Anyways, it took me about 6 days of building.. of course it was spread out because of work and such, but actual building was 6 days