OH FUCK! PINHEAD GUNPOWDER PLAYING SHOWS

matt

HAHA! This is why it pays to love the local band:

February, 10 2008 at 924 Gilman St. w/ Pinhead Gunpowder, Carnal Knowledge (NYC), & Zomo!

924 Gilman St., Berkeley, California 94710

Cost : $6 .. All Ages! / Todas las Edades!

Guess Billy Joe was gonna work his way back into Gilman somehow. Too bad Gilman doesn't do real tickets.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! This is why it pays to love the local band:

February, 10 2008 at 924 Gilman St. w/ Pinhead Gunpowder, Carnal Knowledge (NYC), & Zomo!

924 Gilman St., Berkeley, California 94710

Cost : $6 .. All Ages! / Todas las Edades!

Guess Billy Joe was gonna work his way back into Gilman somehow. Too bad Gilman doesn't do real tickets.

green day played a show there in 01

they are cool with each other now

Just got back from the "secret" show in San Pedro (thanks kyle!). They played for about 45 minutes and mixed in 3-4 new songs. They also said they were recording the set for a live 7-inch (sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!).

Great show.

new songs! fucking awesome

if they are doing a live 7", they better do another regular one with the new songs

Well, I made it out to the secret show last night in Long Beach. They had a strict limit of 200 people and that was it. They played in a very, very tiny room with a stage less than a foot high. Such a great show.

I'm really glad I went to this show and skipped the show Friday night in Pedro. This venue was way cooler than the place they played at Friday night and you got to bring in your own beer rather than pay ridiculous amounts of money at the bar.

BTW, it was really kinda weird seeing this dude playing right in front of you knowing that he's played in front of millions of people all over the world, on MTV, etc. I wasn't star struck or anything, it was just very strange/cool to think about it.

Well, I made it out to the secret show last night in Long Beach. They had a strict limit of 200 people and that was it. They played in a very, very tiny room with a stage less than a foot high. Such a great show.

I'm really glad I went to this show and skipped the show Friday night in Pedro. This venue was way cooler than the place they played at Friday night and you got to bring in your own beer rather than pay ridiculous amounts of money at the bar.

BTW, it was really kinda weird seeing this dude playing right in front of you knowing that he's played in front of millions of people all over the world, on MTV, etc. I wasn't star struck or anything, it was just very strange/cool to think about it.

Was it at the Warehouse? And, if so, where the fuck is that place? Nevermind... found it.

Sounds like an awesome show -- see you tonight (and, yes, I'll have that MFATGG 7").