METALLICA "Live At Grimey's" 2x10-inch out 11/26

From the inbox:

"On June 12th, 2008, on the eve of their headlining performance at the Bonnaroo Music Fesival, multi-platinum rock band Metallica played an intimate, surprise performance at The Basement, an 150-capacity venue below Nashville record store Grimey’s New & Preloved Music. In attendance were ecstatic Metclub fan club members, Grimey’s staffers, a few lucky friends, and members of local law enforcement agencies!

Now the explosive energy of that hot and sweaty, packed-to-the-rafters show has been captured on the recording Live at Grimey’s, which will be released by Warner Bros. Records on the day after Thanksgiving, November 26th (known in retail circles as “Black Friday”).

Live at Grimey’s, which includes such highlights as "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)," a blistering "Master of Puppets," and "For Whom the Bell Tolls," will be released on standard CD plus as a limited-edition two-disc set on regular-weight 10” vinyl with a gatefold jacket."

Available only at the following indie stores:

http://www.mymetalclub.com/metal-club-stores/

Tracklisting:

No Remorse

Fuel

Harvester of Sorrow

Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

For Whom The Bell Tolls

Master of Puppets

Sad But True

Motorbreath

Seek and Destroy

I saw the track list and thought "is a 2 x 10 really necessary for only nine songs?" Then I remembered that they don't play 2 minute punk rock songs.

Sounds interesting. Hope it's not too expensive. I actually still like this band.

And the Vintage Vinyl in St. Louis is on that list so I'll probably pick this up.