Interpunk question

Hoping someone here can answer me so I don't have to email them.

I haven't ordered from Interpunk since earlier in the year and I forgot what happened then. If placing an order for something that isn't arriving for a few more weeks, does your card get charged now, or when the item ships?

I want to say they wait until it ships, but i'm not 100%. I didn't realize one of the items wasn't due until early november and it would actually work out well for me to put it on a different card.

Thanks in advance!

I was happy to find the 3 Electric Wizard records up there. 2 records will be in stock in 1 week and the other one in November. The prices were considerably less then anywhere else had them. I had to check out fast before i started looking through everything and spending stupid money.

Interpunk has some good randoms but once I hit three or four records seeing the shipping costs makes me cancel my order.

I can't even count the number of times I've built up a decent sized shopping cart on Interpunk and then decided that I wasn't going to do it once I saw how much they were going to charge to ship the dang thing. They'd sell more if they make some adjustments in that department.

I've never had a problem with shipping with interpunk. always pretty reasonable as long as its just media type stuff. even when they didnt ship media it still wasnt too bad

Me neither, for a huge distro their shipping seems very reasonable to me. Most of the huge stores charge crazy amounts. I believe it's like 2.75 per LP or something? sent media.. plus they have to have so many people working there.

Personally I don't usually every buy from there, but it is a great one stop shop if your looking for a broad range of stuff..

try this:

1 LP to Canada, $7.80 (higher than most other distros, but ok).

2 LP = $17.05!! Everywhere else it's like $8-$10 for 2 LP's!!

It's actually cheaper to order each LP separately, then to buy them on the same order!

Wow, that's rough. I can't back up my argument now.

I'm sure (and I know) that it's much much cheaper within the US. I understand that it cost more to ship to Canada (though 1 LP is only about $5, $2-$3 more for another one). I like how most of the disto or labels only charge that amount...but Interpunk has always been charging more.

try this:

1 LP to Canada, $7.80 (higher than most other distros, but ok).

2 LP = $17.05!! Everywhere else it's like $8-$10 for 2 LP's!!

It's actually cheaper to order each LP separately, then to buy them on the same order!

I once made a fairly large order from them - 5-6 LPs - and it was cheaper to get them shipped priority than it was regular mail. So obviously they are a little screwy.