Kanye West suing Every Time I Die?

Apparently the band fabricated re-tweets from various celebrities promoting their new DVD.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1960962 Article about the backlash from it. And now apparently there's a stir this may be the end for them as they're playing their last show "EVER" in Germany.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kanye>ETID

His G.O.O.D. Friday releases have been so awesome.

Seconded HARD.

Anyone who's still sweating him for the autotune stuff automatically shows they don't know what they're talking about. 808s & Heartbreak came out 2 years ago, which in the hip hop world is like a decade.

What time is it in hip hop world?

Where did hip-hop go that it needs to be brought back?

Into the pocket of the music industry.

Most mainstream media wouldn't play rap until they started rapping about money and how to spend it.

And any hip hop artists with something worth saying still get no airtime.

See: Immortal Technique

Where did hip-hop go that it needs to be brought back?

Into the pocket of the music industry.

Most mainstream media wouldn't play rap until they started rapping about money and how to spend it.

And any hip hop artists with something worth saying still get no airtime.

See: Immortal Technique

backed..3rd world was the shit

this shit is so stupid. the second I saw them doing this on twitter and they hit kanye west i was like OH SHIIIIII----- like you could just SEE this coming. that pompous, self important douche isn't trying to give ANYONE free advertising.

i thought it was a fun gimmick and if i was a celebrity i'd just LOL and say "nice job manipulating twitter to sell dvds guise! WELL PLAYED."

seriously, have other bands/celebs done this to promo stuff? i thought it was pretty ingenious. i hope they sell a fuck ton of dvds to pay the court costs and shit.

Keith said Jimmy Fallon took it well. I mean, how can one be so arrogant and go so far as to file a lawsuit against this? I mean really, if he cares about his image so much this isn't the way to go about helping it.

I'd love to see that whole band in court btw. The judge would have his hands full.