Alexisonfire: Dog's Blood EP

Are there still gonna be other colours?

From Punknews:

"A limited run of 2000 vinyl records will be available in three different color variations: one color will be sold through the labels, one color via the band's official online store, and one color will be sold on tour. Check out the song on their MySpace page."

alexis also released a 7" earlier this month for the Australian tour. Limited to 2000 and has a midnight oil cover(the dead heart) and the saint cover (Im stranded). Its pretty good, i believe there is going to be a digital release at some point

One too many zeros there Nick

They'll be going up on our MerchNow store soon. Until then either order from Maple and pay expensive shipping or wait until it goes up on MerchNow

Hey Justin, do you know what all the variants are for this release? I'm guessing the other 2 versions will be either /500 each or perhaps even more limited. Also is the Maple Music a no idea purple or translucent?

They'll be going up on our MerchNow store soon. Until then either order from Maple and pay expensive shipping or wait until it goes up on MerchNow

Hey Justin, do you know what all the variants are for this release? I'm guessing the other 2 versions will be either /500 each or perhaps even more limited. Also is the Maple Music a no idea purple or translucent?

as of right now here is the breakdown..

opaque purple - label exclusive / 1000

opaque green - band tour / 700

opaque orange - band online exclusive / 300

• 2 weeks later...