NOW A SET SELL 100+ 7" 12" Tapes Most Genres

Guest poopmcgee

Also these prices are negotiable.

asshole please read your own words.

prices neogtiable means you negotiate. you cant have it both ways. you cant say i wont reply unless its a serious offer but then contradict yourself a few sentences later by saying all prices are neogotiable. you even bolded the prices negotiable part to draw attention to it and paint yourself as some sort of nice guy who will cut you a deal after being called out multiple times in this thread and your previous thread for not replying to people. basically you want what your set price is, which in many instances are way too high and unreasonable, or you wont reply. quit playing these games. since im obviously not the only one who hasnt received a response other than your half witted "serious offer" BS, you need to get off your high horse. try putting some of this stuff on ebay with these prices as the starting point and see if anyone actually bids and then pays. at least that way youre not wasting everyone elses time.

asshole please read your own words.

you need to read my words, if it has been already sold or pending, which half of the things previous people were asking me about were, I will not reply to them, thus wasting my time and theirs. And yes I can have it both ways, a serious offer is negotiable, you just asking me to give you things for free isn't.

funny because nothing up there is marked sold or pending. so if you dont do that how does anyone other than you know something is sold or pending?? if something is sold why would you leave it on a for sale list?? for someone who has apparently sold 40 records, yet the list has never been changed between two identical threads? anyone who actually bought one or more of the supposed 40 records this guy has sold, feel free to speak up. if you want to sell something you got for FREE for $10 PLUS shipping go fuck yourself. plenty of people here are generous and kind enough to sell things for cost plus shipping or even raffle off something highly sought after for cost plust shipping instead of trying to gouge people. so keep being a grade A asshole with your iditotic requirements to even get in contact with you let alone actually buy something off you.

Sent a payment, and received a tracking number last week.

Still, it only says that it was notified, and still has not shipped.

Maybe something is up with the system, or maybe something else is going on.

However, I want my Glaciers LP!

mfer. same thing. the tracking number says it's not in the system. priority mail (he said it'd be in the mail Monday, got the paypal shipping notice Tuesday but no record a week later). now he hasn't responded to pm and it says he was on earlier today. I think we got took.

Sent a payment, and received a tracking number last week.

Still, it only says that it was notified, and still has not shipped.

Maybe something is up with the system, or maybe something else is going on.

However, I want my Glaciers LP!

mfer. same thing. the tracking number says it's not in the system. priority mail (he said it'd be in the mail Monday, got the paypal shipping notice Tuesday but no record a week later). now he hasn't responded to pm and it says he was on earlier today. I think we got took.

Fuck, I hope not.

I've sold to this dude a few times now, and I would hope he'd be a good person about selling to me.

First the eBay shit, with people bidding on my items and then deleting their accounts before payment, and now this?

Fuck my life.