Whole List For Sale (Thrice, Moneen, TITR, MTB)

bruins4ever

Hey everyone, I (very, very, very) reluctantly have to do this, but school is just destroying my bank account, so I have to begin to sell off my records. There's some really good stuff in here including:

Moneen - The Red Tree

Thrice - Illusion of Safety (gold)

Thursday - War All the Time

Circa Survive - Juturna (green and white)

Circa Survive - Inuit Sessions (pink w/ etching)

Circa Survive - On Letting Go (pic disc with custom OhioPride cover)

Texas is the Reason - Do You Know Who You Are (clear red)

Make some offers, and don't lowball me, because these bids simply will not be taken seriously. I'll be home this weekend, so I'll be mailing out the records that we've come to an agreement on by Sunday night, or at the latest, on Monday afternoon. Shipping is from Canada, so keep that in mind (it'll add about $10 to orders). I'd ideally not want to send out individual 7 inches either, so keep that in mind.

My list is in my signature, and there's pictures to almost every one of my records. For those wondering, the Thrice (Illusion) record, I have, but it's not listed on my tradelist, and there's a few others, but that's by far the most important not listed. I'll update my list fully when I go home this weekend.

Have at it!

Sold records list:

Minus the Bear - They Make Beer Commercials Like This (fruity pebbles splatter)

Minus the Bear - Planet of Ice (2xLP clear with grey splatter)

Minus the Bear - Highly Refined Pirates (orange)

The Fall of Troy - Doppelganger (white/black)

Moneen - The Red Tree

Thrice - Illusion of Safety (gold)

P. TM - Church Mouth (purple and cream)

P. TM - Waiter: You Vultures! (clear with gold splatter)

P. TM - The Satanic Satanist (orange and yellow)

Circa Survive - Juturna (green/white)

Thursday - War All the Time

Minus the Bear - Menos El Oso

Funeral for a Friend - Casually Dressed and Deep in Conversation

hey bud. i've met up with you before to sell record(s), and i'd be able to meet up downtown again if you decide to sell some stuff. i was interested in some of the 7"s.

jimmy eat world/jejune

jimmy eat world- opener

get up kids/anniversary

I can sell these, but unfortunately I don't work in Toronto (coop job) right now cuz I'm back to school in Waterloo. Any ideas?

you must have read that too fast. i asked WHY not WHEN. but i guess its cause youre going back to school?

Sorry, yeah! That's the reason. I'm home (where all my records are) but I'm heading back to school tomorrow night, so I won't be able to get the records and ship them out. I won't be back home again until the beginning of December at the earliest, so I want to get these deals done now.

Ahh I see. So the shop won't open again in December? :P

We'll see. Potentially not as I've raised some decent money through this sale, but it may. Probably not in December though as a lot of people are gonna be tapped out due to Christmas shopping haha. Seems like a bad time to host a sale. Is there anything you're interested in? I know you expressed interest in a record earlier...