Kayo Dot - Coyote LP

jhulud

Available now.

[image]

[image]

Originally released on CD by Hydra Head in Spring 2010, TAIGA records now presents the deluxe vinyl version of Kayo Dot’s melodramatic masterpiece Coyote. The album was mastered for vinyl by Mell Dettmer, cut direct to metal and pressed on 200g virgin vinyl with full-color labels featuring artwork by Toby Driver. The LP features alternate artwork from the CD version and is packaged in custom letterpress materials as an edition of 750. Printed on 200lb art paper, the letterpress jacket has notches at the opening where the ends of a 28 x 7 inch belt tuck in. The belt has more of Driver’s art printed in offset full-color on the inside with letterpress printing on the outside.

Packaged in custom letterpress & offset full-color materials. 100 transparent yellow / 250 opaque cyan / 400 black.

http://www.taigarecords.com/shop.html

• 2 years later...
Guest realtalk

In an effort to clear office space & raise funds for future releases the archived titles listed on our site are being offered for sale.

This includes test pressings, limited vinyl colors & other rarities.

Additionally, in stock titles, found at the bottom of the list, are being discounted for the duration of this clearance.

Full details at taigarecords.com

Coyote is one of the many special releases they've got up for sale again!

Guest realtalk

Is this any good? I thought their first two were great but they lost me at Blue Lambency Downward.

I didn't enjoy Blue Lambency Downward either, but this band keeps getting better and better!

Would love it if they pressed Choirs of The Eye on wax but I don't see that ever happening.

In an effort to clear office space & raise funds for future releases the archived titles listed on our site are being offered for sale.

This includes test pressings, limited vinyl colors & other rarities.

Additionally, in stock titles, found at the bottom of the list, are being discounted for the duration of this clearance.

Full details at taigarecords.com

Coyote is one of the many special releases they've got up for sale again!

Ah the first useful post I've seen from you, in, oh I don't know, EVER.

But thanks.

Guest realtalk

Ah the first useful post I've seen from you, in, oh I don't know, EVER.

But thanks.

Open your eyes and you'll see I have plenty of useful posts.

Thanks for your useless, trolling post though, somethingvaginyl.