After the Fall - ERADICATION LP's

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[image]

Please check out our new record "ERADICATION" and spread the word, we'll be covering a lot of ground in the next few months, if you or any friends live in these area's spread the word about these shows, leave some feedback, positive or negative, we'd appreciate it!

Listen to all After the Fall records for free, here:

www.afterthefall518.bandcamp.com

Buy Eradication and other LP's, CD's, MP3's and Merch here:

www.mtsrecords.comwww.afterthefall518.com

www.shieldrecordings.com (Europe)

www.bor-official.com (Japan)

www.poisoncityrecords.com (Australia)

Also available through I-tunes and Interpunk.com

Upcoming ATF Shows:

2/11 - Albany, NY - Valentines w/ IRON CHIC, Nightmares for a Week

3/12 - Brooklyn, NY - Party Expo w/ Gray Area (early show)

3/12 - Albany, NY - Bogies w/ The Carrier (late show)

4/8 - Brooklyn, NY - Party Expo w/ Weak Teeth, Dipers

4/9 - Albany, NY - 27 Lincoln w/ LIBYANS, Weak Teeth, Dipers

4/10 - Providence, RI - 201 w/ Weak Teeth, Dipers

4/16 - Québec City, Quebec - L'Agitée w/ Brixton Robbers

4/17 - Drummondville, Quebec - Salle Gaston Mandeville w/ Brixton Robbers

4/18 - Montreal, Quebec - L'ESCO w/ Hold A Grudge, Brixton Robbers

4/19 - Ottawa, Ontario -Café Dekcuf w/ Brixton Robbers

4/20 - Kingston, Ontario - Next Church Hall w/ Brixton Robbers

5/20 - POUZZA FEST w/ LIFETIME, BAD ASTRONAUT, ZERO BOYS, SUCH GOLD

5/21 - Montreal, QC - Underworld @ POUZZA FEST w/ Bad Astronaut, The Queers

5/22 - POUZZA FEST w/ LIFETIME, BAD ASTRONAUT, ZERO BOYS, SUCH GOLD

6/3 - Poznan, Poland w/ SMARTBOMB

6/4 - Hamburg, Germany w/ SMARTBOMB

6/5 - Tilburg, Netherlands w/ SMARTBOMB

6/6 - Paris,France w/ SMARTBOMB

6/7 - Canterbury, UK w/ SMARTBOMB

6/8 - London, UK w/ SMARTBOMB

6/9 - Glasgow, Scotland w/ SMARTBOMB

6/10 - Leeds, UK w/ SMARTBOMB

6/11 - Kingston, UK w/ SMARTBOMB

6/12 - Amsterdam, Netherlands w/ SMARTBOMB

6/13 - Cologne, Germany w/ SMARTBOMB

6/14 - Koblenz, Germany w/ SMARTBOMB

6/15 - Zürich, Swiss w/ SMARTBOMB

6/16 - Bolzano, Italy w/ SMARTBOMB

6/17 - Munich, Germany w/ SMARTBOMB

6/18 - Berlin, Germany w/ SMARTBOMB

Booking: [email protected]

REVIEWS:

"Talking about upping the ante. After The Fall are rewriting the book on fist pumping choruses and anthemic, full throttle punk. A band that have worked there way from DIY basement shows into touring the world and sharing the stage with names like Rise Against, Millencollin, and No Use For A Name, After The Fall retain the integrity and values they've held since day one, while their music shows stronger songwriting with each record, their passion even more indelible, their songs even more inspiring. I predict 'Eradication' will be the disc that makes After The Fall one of the most important current bands in the world of punk rock. Imagine a supergroup featuring members of NOFX, Propagandhi, Rise Against and Strung Out and you get some idea of how much you need to hear this."

- thebykerack.com

"With energy in abundance and a very pronounced melodic edge, Eradication is a very tightly wound and highly impressive record that’s definitely worthy of further investigation"

-Chris Hidden / RockSound.tv

"This stuff is rad. Fast as fuckk. It's like Comeback Kid and No Trigger had a one night stand, 9 months later they baby on a treadmill on the fastest setting."

-Jonathan Diener / The Swellers

"To successfully toe the line between technical ingenuity and pure driving passion in music is no easy feat, but for Albany, NY’s After The Fall it comes naturally. The band’s blend of thrashing hardcore and melodic punk finds them drawing from bands ranging from Propagandhi to Shai Hulud to The Descendents. And I’m not drawing parallels to such bands lightly. On Eradication, the band’s third full-length, they’ve teamed up with the steadily rising label, Mightier Than Sword, to do exactly what the name of the record implies – to eradicate."

-Frank Corva / Amp Magazine

"As a long term fan and an Albany native, I consider 'Fort Orange' to be the quintessential After The Fall release as far as being a near perfect mix of honest, nostalgic, skate punk and melodic hardcore. That being said, 'Eradication' has some of my favorite ATF moments. 'Soldiers' into 'Ruins' is just devastating, 'Throgs Neck' and 'Lifer' are some of their catchiest songs to date, and 'Powertrip' literally has me stomping around my house looking for shoulders to jump on. Worth every penny."

- Tony Bucci / Caleb Lionheart

"Think of Rise Against playing 80s hardcore songs with Propagandhi and Kid Dynamite nodding along approvingly from the side."

-PunkRockTheory.com

"After the fall's 'Eradication' is a blistering testimonial to the band's dedication to punk rock. Their insightful and gut wrenching vocals perfectly compliment the ferocity of their musical onslaught. This band never let's me down. Pick up Eradication NOW!"

-Sean-Paul Pillsworth / Nightmares for a Week

http://www.afterthefall518.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...