No Trigger New 7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The details are up on the MTS site!!

http://mtsrecords.com/blog/2010/11/10/no-trigger-be-honest-7digital-ep-out-december-14th-pre-order-november-15th/

It’s been over four years since Worcester, MA’s NO TRIGGER have released a new record, the last being their debut full-length “Canyoneer” that came out on Nitro Records back in March, 2006.

On December 14th, NO TRIGGER are back with a brand new, two song 7″/digital EP entitled “Be Honest” — out on Mightier Than Sword Records. The 7″ will be limited to a first pressing of 1,000 records, featuring a full-color glue-pocket jacket on reverse board paper stock, a full-color double-sided 7×7″ insert and full color center labels.

The 7″ will be available on the following colors: 100 coke bottle clear w/ off-white splatter, 200 half yellow / half off-white, 300 mint green w/ dark red splatter, and 400 solid white.

Tracklisting:

01. Commonwealth

02. Tooth

Pre-order for the 7″ will go live this Monday, November 15th at 12 PM Noon EST in the brand new MTS WEBSTORE. We are also teaming up with our friends at ShopRadioCast, Smartpunk, and Interpunk for the pre-order, offering a limited poster, buttons, and t-shirt bundles. Check back Monday morning for links and further details!

The band will be celebrating the release of the EP at their SHOW w/ Four Year Strong, Fireworks, and Trapped Under Ice at The Palladium in Worcester, MA on December 26th. Be sure to make it out and pick up a copy of the 7″.

P.S. – If you’re down under, keep an eye out for No Trigger in late January/early February.

Here is the link to the Coke Bottle Clear (LTD 100)

http://store.mtsrecords.com/products/6191

We have the Half Yellow/Half Off White (LTD200) Plus the Mint Green W/ Red Splatter (LTD 300) exclusively, along with the white! We also have a bundle for all three and a free poster!!

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/No-Trigger-%252d-Be-Honest-7%22.html

And here are some images!

[image]

[image]

[image]

I cant link to the Coke Bottle Clear for some reason so click the MTS link and check it out!! These are going to be amazing

Limited pressing is back. although I pass this, as much as I like the cover and the color, I can't justify a $13,50 shipping on a single 7".

Thanks for the heads up - just fixed that. Just select the "USPS First Class International (7" and CD Only!)" -- that's the correct rate.

Limited pressing is back. although I pass this, as much as I like the cover and the color, I can't justify a $13,50 shipping on a single 7".

Thanks for the heads up - just fixed that. Just select the "USPS First Class International (7" and CD Only!)" -- that's the correct rate.

oh, just emailed about that. nice. glad to see it fixed!

why is there no media mail in the limited pressing store ???

First class and media mail are the same price -- since the 7"s only weigh about 8 ounces, it's quicker for you to use First Class Mail, doesn't make sense for us to have Media Mail on there.

yes but it does if you are trying to order the after the fall lps , in the hollows split ect ... no biggie will just wait till its an option and order the 12's and 10 i wanted then ....

First class and media mail are the same price -- since the 7"s only weigh about 8 ounces, it's quicker for you to use First Class Mail, doesn't make sense for us to have Media Mail on there.

yes but it does if you are trying to order the after the fall lps , in the hollows split ect ... no biggie will just wait till its an option and order the 12's and 10 i wanted then ....

Ok try now. Let me know if that works for you.