No Trigger New 7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with this e-store? It asks for my country, and then I hit continue, but it tells me I can't continue without choosing a shipping location method. I've clearly chosen a country, but there's no choices for a method.

Adam, what browser are you using? Should have a drop down menu directly to the right of the country drop down menu.

What is with this e-store? It asks for my country, and then I hit continue, but it tells me I can't continue without choosing a shipping location method. I've clearly chosen a country, but there's no choices for a method.

Adam, what browser are you using? Should have a drop down menu directly to the right of the country drop down menu.

I had been using Firefox, but switched to Safari. Worked fine after that.

by the way, is there any place beside interpunk that selling the full-length?

I just added the Canyoneer LP. I hear it may actually be a clear LP but I am waiting to hear back and confirm. Regardless, I am only able to get my hands on 20 of them at the moment

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/No-Trigger-%252d-Canyoneer-LP.html

• 2 weeks later...

Our DJ, Steven will be hosting a listening party with No Trigger on his show tomorrow! He will be airing an interview with Tom as well as playing the two songs on the 7"!! This is a live broadcast only (you can NOT stream it after it goes on live) so you must tune in at 8 pm EST to check it out!!

http://www.punkradiocast.com

• 1 month later...