Nightmares For A Week

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite release of the year. glad to see these guys are getting some recognition.

going to the record release tomorrow. will be an awesome time.

How was the show? I heard it was rad!

Although not directed at me I'm still going to answer this question. I drove over 2 hours in the snow to get there, then back home, and it was well worth it. Probably wouldn't have made it without awd. One of my friends is a genius and forgot his wallet, so after having met them a few times I decided to ask Bill if he could help us out getting him in and he immediately hopped to it and had the owner let him in. Such awesome dudes! The show was great and I was really excited to hear some of the new songs live for the first time. I was relatively drunk and rocked out with some dudes I've never met before. Good times.

How was the show? I heard it was rad!

Although not directed at me I'm still going to answer this question. I drove over 2 hours in the snow to get there, then back home, and it was well worth it. Probably wouldn't have made it without awd. One of my friends is a genius and forgot his wallet, so after having met them a few times I decided to ask Bill if he could help us out getting him in and he immediately hopped to it and had the owner let him in. Such awesome dudes! The show was great and I was really excited to hear some of the new songs live for the first time. I was relatively drunk and rocked out with some dudes I've never met before. Good times.

word up to the getting drunk and rocking out part. i always have a great time seeing them.

Lightning Rod is possibly the best song I've heard all year.

I think I have to agree with this. Thats my#1 song on this album and maybe of the year.

Ive been showing this band to everyone I know.

I remember when I first told this board about them and not many people were into them . I'm glad they are starting to get the recognition they deserve.

Lightning Rod is possibly the best song I've heard all year.

I think I have to agree with this. Thats my#1 song on this album and maybe of the year.

Ive been showing this band to everyone I know.

awesome song but i think my favorite might be breath's as hard as kerosene. i tend to have trouble deciding. the re-recorded version of bear mountain is great as well.