Got my Red Sox tickets

Guest conoley

in 04 i went to 13 games

i only paid for 4 or 5 of them.

best sports year of my life for sure.

suggestion for sox fans.

once the season starts check about a week before each series starts. they will usually post some pretty awesome tickets without telling anyone. it's how i got monster seats!

nothing like sitting on top of the monster, hanging out with manny, watching fly balls almost land in your hands. so fucking amazing.

So Red Sox tickets sell out a whole season in advance, huh? Is it easy to get tickets if you go through a scalper? I was maybe going to be in the area around September and its always been a dream of mine to see a game in Fenway (#1 baseball dream is to watch a game at Wrigley in the summer time).

So Red Sox tickets sell out a whole season in advance, huh? Is it easy to get tickets if you go through a scalper? I was maybe going to be in the area around September and its always been a dream of mine to see a game in Fenway (#1 baseball dream is to watch a game at Wrigley in the summer time).

a game at wrigley in the summer time is priceless...forsure go do that asap!!!

It's ridiculous how they sell out. The pretty much always sell tickets for the day of the game, I think it starts around 10-11am. Also, they have a "no scalp zone" where you can buy tickets for face value off of other people. And like someone said above, they put some online a week before and sometimes day of game.

depends on the game and what time you get there. also, from what I've heard, buying from a scalper isn't a great idea, the tickets tend to be voided and/or the police regularly get involved.

completely right!

yes you can go stand in line, that doesn't always work though.

craigslist does work for day of game tickets. scalpers do post on there so be careful.

alot of times just walking around does work. i've been walking by fenway and someones been like hey, want a couple tickets, face value...and bam i went to the game on a whim...

is someone is yelling "selling ticketS? you selling tickets?" just walk by them. if its a random nice looking guy/girl whos got 2 tickets believe them.

do not buy print at home tickets. so dumb! some do work...but a lot of others don't.