Terrible Things S/T

I know this album was just released, a couple of months ago, and it's their first record, but I would love to see it vinyl. To me, this record is one of the best of 2010.

They did release a RSD 7" this past year in anticipation of this album. So maybe they're planning a release in the near future? I'm crossin' my fingers.

I've asked them repeatedly about this release. Fred told me Universal "might do it." If they pass, I've already called dibs on pressing it. :)

I hope you get to do it, I was going to contact them about it soon if I didnt hear anything about a Vinyl release. a friend of mine played drums for them for a short time. Really enjoyed this release more than I thought I would though!

Yeah this band is so good live, and their album is absolutely flawless in my opinion. Definitely in my top 10 for the year

Agree 100% Saw them with Anberlin. Great show. Terrible Things should have been headlining though.

yes a band that released their first album should headline over a band that is insanely popular and has released 5 albums, the last of which made the billboard top 10 and was the second highest download album on itunes the week it came out. plus 6 albums if you include that b-sides one. yeah that makes perfect sense in this dimension. stupidity and ignorance never cease to amaze me. im willing to bet the only reason they were on that tour was because theyre labelmates with Anberlin.