180gram+ Clear...

Anyone ever seen clear on 180 gram or more?

I have never done that before, and never seen it before, most plants charge an arm and a leg for any colored heavy weights. I just got a call asking if I wanted a run of clear to be 180 gram. I can imagine it looks cool as shit, big ass hunk of glass or something..

Anyway, I've never seen clear pressed on that heavy of vinyl before, I was pleasantly suprised!

The run we were doing is now 100 180g black, 200 180g black/clear swirl, and 200 180 gram clear.

Last time we did 180 gram with em some of em weighed out to almost 200.

Looking forward to seeing these!

Ryan Adams' Orion LP was on clear, 180-gram vinyl. It wasn't glass-clear though. It was cloudy looking. Still pretty cool, I guess. I can take a pic if you'd like.

If you have one already.. don't go out of your way to take a pic.

These are supposed to be crystal clear. I know when we've ran clear with em before at 150 or so grams they were completely clear. I guess with the extra weight it may add some cloudiness to it.

eager to see it! A bit extra cost's but still reasonable and still no set up charges.

if you dont mind, what company are you going through? i'm looking to a short run of 10" in the next few months.

I use Rainbo, I've been using them for years. Not sure what their regular pricing is.. we get kind of a regular customer discount.

Check em out and ask for Leticia, she rules.

Arrecords.com is another great plant that does some really cool stuff. They do a lot of short run stuff.