Holiday $4/$6/$8 sale: TCK, Algernon, Big Kids etc

Hello you fine folks of VC, we are doing a bit of a sale for the holidays (who isn't, right?) and here is the information:

Almost every release in our webstore is now priced at either $4, $6, or $8 postpaid in the USA.

This includes great releases by Teenage Cool Kids, Black Kites, Towers, Algernon Cadwallader, Adorno

and more! There are still international shipping fees for those outside our borders, but the lowered prices

will help you guys too.

http://protagonistmusic.bigcartel.com/

http://www.myspace.com/protagonistmusic

We would like to thank everyone for supporting us for almost 4 years now! So take advantage of the cheapo prices until we end the sale on December 15th, and get someone a groovy present for Festivus

or whatever.

New releases will be announced early in the new year, so get stoked!

No, sorry, I think we're completely sold out on the Sed Non Satiata LP...but I will check for sure once we fill some orders early this week and let you know. Otherwise, I think Robotic Empire and Vinyl Junkie had a couple copies left recently.

Thanks to everyone else for their orders...good music at cheap prices still available!

Otherwise, I think Robotic Empire and Vinyl Junkie had a couple copies left recently.

i am all sold out of these! like all the other protagonist stuff! ;)

bummer its out of print now!

hey titus, not sure of you saw my comment on vlv a while back, but go ahead and email us a request for whatever you want restocked (other than the sed non satiata lp, it's oop for now) and we'll get it out to you asap! you can send a check later :)

Buncha orders in the last 24-48 hrs, thanks so much folks!

Sed Non Satiata LP is sold out from us, but Robotic has a couple left...

Suis La Lune/Osceola split 7" is sold out from us, but Vinyl Junkie has 1 or 2 left...

Algernon Cadwallader 7" re-press on green is almost gone.

Big Kids LP, Zann 7"+CD, and Black Kites LP are all still hot...get 'em for Xmas :)

Chris knows what's up for sure...two of the best sXe hardcore records released this year in my humble opinion.

Plus....FUCK IT...we added the BIG KIDS "Hoop Dreams" LP to the sale and lowered a few of the international shipping rates a bit too. So get on it!!

i am all sold out of these! like all the other protagonist stuff! ;)

bummer its out of print now!

hey titus, not sure of you saw my comment on vlv a while back, but go ahead and email us a request for whatever you want restocked (other than the sed non satiata lp, it's oop for now) and we'll get it out to you asap! you can send a check later :)

i actually got you a check made up over the thankgiving holiday, and shot you an email. thanks dude!

Sale is almost over!!!

Green copies of Algernon Cadwallader "Fun" 7"/CD are now gone!

Still a few gold copies left.

Only a handful of blue copies of the Teenage Cool Kids/Daniel Striped Tiger split 7" left.

Only a few copies of Teenage Cool Kids "Queer Salutations" LP on orange are left.

Come and get 'em! Here: http://www.protagonistmusic.bigcartel.com

Thanks for all the orders you guys :)