Blink-182 "Dude Ranch" 2nd Pressing - Pre-order Up

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

We are doing a 1,000 unit re-pressing of Blink-182's "Dude Ranch" LP, featuring two new vinyl colors: /500 solid blue and /500 clear green [exclusive to Shop Radio Cast]

The first 100 LPs ordered from the MTS Webstore will have the 18x24" poster originally included in the first pressing of the record included in the packaging. We have some left over from the first pressing over-run.

The LPs are up for pre-order now, and all orders will be shipping out by December 14th.

http://store.mtsrecords.com/products/6506

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Blink-182-%252d-Dude-Ranch-LP-%28EXCLUSIVE-Clear-Green%29.html

Yes, damn RJ for making this record more readily available! I know I love when shit is out of print and goes for insane prices.

We have 1,000 jackets and innersleeves left from the original print order. Figured people who missed out the first time would be stoked.

Better than doing 3,000 more with 6 new colors, right?

Yeah, I'm totally cool with a second press because I know some people missed out, definitely.

People that are acting like it's uh "expected" from you, I'd assume, because they think it's a cash grab, I'm not cool with.

Why shouldn't it be expected? I think all labels, if able, should keep all of their shit in print.

I'm wondering about toypaj and cheshire cat MTS pressings....

I really don't want to buy the hot topic ones.

MTS, can you confirm or deny this?

I couldn't wait long enough for MTS to put out their copy of TOYPAJ, so I went out and got the HT copy. Glad I did, and it sounds great.

Though I am eagerly waiting RJ's announcement.