Things to do in Nashville?

Anyone in the area? I'm going to be in town, Clarksville actually, but whatever, on Dec. 6th - 9th, and i'm looking for things to do.

I'd really like to see Third Man Records, but besides that, i've got no idea what is out there. I'm looking for suggestions mostly for a nice (possibly romantic?) restaurant to take my girlfriend for her birthday. Record stores or other interesting things would be cool too though.

Thanks!

Grimey's is a must stop in Nashville (record store)

Food: Jackson's for dinner and Bosco's for brunch. Also, get up early and get Pancake Pantry. Trust me, the wait is worth it.

If you get a chance, catch a show at the Exit/In or The End. I also happen to like the Mercy Lounge a lot.

The Parthenon is pretty rad like smail said. If you like show posters/graphic design/printmaking, then definitely check out Hatch Show Print. It's kind of legendary and is really, really cool.

I also back Grimey's, Pancake Pantry, and Mercury Lounge.

McDougals has awesome chicken that I highly recommend. Belcourt Theatre is great for independent films if you have some time to kill.