The Editors 7LP/7CD Boxset Pre-Order December 2nd.

From the Editors website:

"We’ve been picking through the archive recently, looking back at our 3 records, many many b-sides and some material that has never seen the light of day. It’s been addictive. We can’t leave it alone, much like picking a scab, and we’ve decided to package it all together and share it with our fans, officially. We’ve raided the vaults, searched through old CD-Rs, cassettes and photo albums and gathered it all together. We’d like you to have this music on any and every format we can produce and also share some photos and memories of the last 6 years in a volume that you can keep forever.

So that’s what we’ve done; coming in Feb 2011 is Editors, the complete collection. Unedited, if you like. Seven 12” heavy weight vinyl, seven CD’s, a download of everything in high quality 320kbps mp3 format and a book of photos and words. It’s gonna be sexy.

Hope you’re all keeping well,

Tom

xxx

- The boxset will be made available to pre-order from editorsofficial.com early on the 2nd December.

- The First 200 pre orders will receive a special personalised surprise from Tom"

• 8 months later...

i ordered it. it was only delayed about 2 months due to the manufacturing defect with one of the records. i was one of the first 200 orders so i got a handwritten set of lyrics from Tom Smith.

the whole set put together pretty well. the records sounded really good. the outer case that the set was packaged in ended up getting damaged while the package was in transit. but i guess it happened to a lot of orders so they ended up sending replacement boxes (just the box) to everybody who ordered.

i'm pretty sure they only you'd be able to get a copy at this point would be if someone was selling their copy on eBay.

[image]

[image]