post a pic of your desktop thread

mclz

Attack Attack!? and The Autumn Offering? ....most wanted? seriolusly?

you cant just go to your local hot topic and ask the kid wearing the brightest t-shirt with the biggest font or most ridiculous artwork on it?

or this girl....

[image]

By the way +1 for Four Year Strong

zomg you don't like 2 of the 56 cd's? Put your internet-cock away I could give two fucks what you think.

Want to tell me Miles 'Motherfuckin' Davis and Thelonious 'Cock-Slapped-Your-Grandmother-in-the-40's' Monk are teh ghey and all the Hot Topic kids listen to them?

Oh and +suck my four year dong

Attack Attack!? and The Autumn Offering? ....most wanted? seriolusly?

you cant just go to your local hot topic and ask the kid wearing the brightest t-shirt with the biggest font or most ridiculous artwork on it?

or this girl....

[image]

By the way +1 for Four Year Strong

zomg you don't like 2 of the 56 cd's? Put your internet-cock away I could give two fucks what you think.

Want to tell me Miles 'Motherfuckin' Davis and Thelonious 'Cock-Slapped-Your-Grandmother-in-the-40's' Monk are teh ghey and all the Hot Topic kids listen to them?

Oh and +suck my four year dong

just to clear things up (although you dont care) i dislike 51 of the 56 CDs and 2nd and you outright telling me you have a "four year olds size "dong" or just a 4 inch one?

CD's?? really?? who has a most wanted list of CD's that you can just go out and buy right now.

Someone who has a list of over 200 cd's he'd like. I don't know how much allowance your parents give you but I have to pay rent/bills/insurance/groceries/etc. If you have an awesome-paying job that you can afford to just go out and buy every last cd and back-catalogs of bands you just discovered from genres that range from metal to jazz to hip-hop and old R&B then congrats. I don't.

just to clear things up (although you dont care) i dislike 51 of the 56 CDs and 2nd and you outright telling me you have a "four year olds size "dong" or just a 4 inch one?

Just to clear things up you don't dislike 51 of the 56. You like 5 of the 56 and of the rest there are some you recognize and don't like, the others you don't know who they are, don't recognize the CD, or never listened of them. Don't sit there and pretend you know who the Solillaquists of Sound are and you've heard them but don't like them. (Or Soulive or Cadence Weapon)

And you should've just said "four year old's dong." It would've been way funnier.