3) Farting

4) Not sitting properly

5) Glass half empty

6) Knees are showing

7) Enjoying her first roofie...or floorie

8) Not being conscious enough for horrible sex

9) Farting

10) Drunk

Jimmy! I watched Slammin' Salmon last night...shit finally came in from Netflix. It's my second time seeing it, but thankfully I laughed just as hard.

Goddamn I love that movie.

"Look at the little babies! Hey, it's Uncle Cleon. Damn, they all look the same. What did you do, fuck a Xerox machine?"

Jimmy! I watched Slammin' Salmon last night...shit finally came in from Netflix. It's my second time seeing it, but thankfully I laughed just as hard.

Goddamn I love that movie.

"Look at the little babies! Hey, it's Uncle Cleon. Damn, they all look the same. What did you do, fuck a Xerox machine?"

+fucking 1

"When I was training for the dispute in Beirut, I ran 12 miles everyday with a baby camel strapped to my back."

Hahaha somewhere in my house there's a collage she made of bikini/nudies that I can't find. The only pics I have left are face shots, but she has a better face than the chick in your photo; however, the bod's the same.

I think the only ones I have is some stupid modeling shit she sent me after I broke up with her. If I remember my gmail information (which I haven't accessed in over a year haha), then perhaps I'll post a picture for you to stare at when lonely haha

Hahaha somewhere in my house there's a collage she made of bikini/nudies that I can't find. The only pics I have left are face shots, but she has a better face than the chick in your photo; however, the bod's the same.

I think the only ones I have is some stupid modeling shit she sent me after I broke up with her. If I remember my gmail information (which I haven't accessed in over a year haha), then perhaps I'll post a picture for you to stare at when lonely haha

lol for me? surely you mean the 99% of the board with some resemblance of a penis?

even if i ever did decide to visit taco town it'd have to be something more like...well i just spent 30 minutes looking for a girl i would bang and googling "curvy pale tattooed women" delivered some...questionable..results. :s