Holy shit, Tom Waits inducted into the Rock Hall!

I sort of like how Ozzy feels about the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame...how he pretty much says rock and roll is not about a bunch of poo-butt critics.

I guess I'd like to check the place out sometime, but in a lot of ways, the whole thing seems really antithetical to my idea of what rock and roll is about. Somehow I think nearly getting smacked in the face with a bass seeing Small Brown Bike in a dinky, smokey bar in Hamtramck captures it more for me than looking at exhibits in a museum with $26 admission, celebrating bands who were picked by a bunch of the same guys who often suck the life out of the very "art form" that they like to over-intellectualize.

It's about goddamn time!! Seriously! The Fact he beat out Bon Jovi makes it all the more awesome! Unfortunately untill the Hall comittie changes over, I don't think Rush are ever getting in! they have a SERIOUS rage boner against them. They're only 100,000,000x better then Bon Jovi I mean COME ON!!