Digger (the band) Poll

I have been talking with some of the guys from Digger (the drummer is now my mailman) and they mentioned that they have somewhere between 2-4 songs that were recorded before they broke up. These songs havent been put out there and they were wondering if I'd be interested in releasing them. Would you be interested in them. Feel free to comment below.

have you heard the tracks?

not yet.

woodcock is right by meadville, right? i think i only went to a couple of shows there. mostly to see the twirps. i think maybe Falon as well. Bayside? (final twirps show)

woodcock was maybe 3 miles north of meadville, out in the sticks. booked/saw some incredible shows at that spot. twirps were like the house band, but they were always so much fun.

the bayside show was their last show, but at a lodge closer to meadville. remember that blizzard that night? 250 kids at that show, completely destroyed the lawn infront of the lodge, they told me to never call them again.

if you were to do this, I'd say you should do it on the cheap and tell the band the covers need to be black and white and photocopy-able...you should also post this question on the pop-punk messageboard....but also you should listen to the songs first before making the call.