this time last year...

so now you get refunded the difference of what you spend vs saved, right?

nah dude. every time i tried to e-mail about this, i never got a response. it sucks, but it's time to cut my losses. that's why i don't order anything from SH that isn't exclusive. it's a shame, too, because i obviously spent enough here to justify buying that card.

I was once scammed out of an entire month's paycheck because the accountant at the company I worked for embezzled a whole lot of money. We were employee owned so it pretty much destroyed us. It took me about six years to get my money back. So I feel for those who were scammed. I would have done it if I had the money just to support Virgil who I always THOUGHT was a straight up, honest guy. Guess I was wrong.

I honestly didnt think anyone would be dumb enough to buy into any of those going out of business scams. sucks for you.

No offense at all, and I would have said it a bit nicer, but me neither. All way too obvious! Reminds me of a leader of a cult or something.

i didn't think it was that dumb or stupid. i asked for it for christmas, because my parents weren't doing too well financially, and i knew i was going to be spending that much money with the store in the coming year. i figured "why not get the free shipping?"